View Profile King-of-Blue-Screens

1 Movie Review

this looks INCREDIBLE! this actually looks like something Toei themselves would put out if they decided to reanimate the Bardock special! AMAZING job on this!

1 Game Review

at long last... my lifelong dream of performing T-Spins with cats is complete.

real talk, though: this is really fun! very well made Tetris clone! i would've liked some customizable controls (mainly because it feels a bit awkward only being able to rotate the blocks in a single direction), but that's pretty much the only issue i have here. great job, man!

sweatersjpg responds:

Im glad you like it!
I ran out of time making it before I got to add sound and better controls, but I will hopefully do an update that adds both of those things :)

5 Art Reviews

god, i LOVE your artwork SO much! you put so much detail into all the colors, and this one is no exception! keep it up, man!!

also FALCON G U N

first time i've come across your art aND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AAAAAAA

is this going to be a series of artworks?
...
N-NANI?!

real talk, though: i LOVE how you portrayed Joseph! he looks SO freakin' smug in this (as he should, being the troublemaker he is), and i REALLY love how you added in Hermit Purple!

PkBlitz responds:

Thank you so so so much!! It's the little details that were the most fun to put in there. And yes, he had to be as smug as possible hehe

hobbyist artist/voice actress/composer who's currently working on 2 different video game ideas.

21, Female